Terms of Service
YYC Process Serving takes pride as we strive for the best customer service possible by providing the utmost professional services within the industry. Please read our Terms and Conditions below regarding our services. If you have any questions, our office is just a phone call or email away!
- When initiating your service request, it is the client's responsibility to validate and confirm the address intended for service. In the event the address is not properly confirmed and we are required to preform a skip trace service, we will do so at the advertised going hourly rate.
- In the event we are unable to complete the service successfully, we will complete an affidavit of attempted service on the behalf of the client in support of substitution service. The client is responsible to apply for for the substitution service order once we have filed the affidavit.
- The prices listed on our website are for services rendered by YYC Process Serving. Any additional fees incurred by the courts or third parties that are require to complete the services will be the responsibility of the client. All additional fees will be discussed with the client prior to proceeding.
- The fees for our services are directly related to the services listed, any additional work required by YYC Process Serving to complete a service. (i.e. skip trace, contacting property managers, researching property companies, etc.) will be additional charges to the client. All rates are listed on Our Services page.
- The client is responsible in ensuring the correct documents and instructions pertaining to the specified service and court action are prepared correctly. There will additional charges if we are required to re-serve or re-do an affidavit due to improper, incomplete, missing, and/or incorrectly filed documents and/or instructions from/by the client.
- The client is responsible in ensuring proper preparation of their documents in accordance to proper court procedure. YYC Process Serving will not be held responsible nor liable for any errors, omissions, misrepresentation, intentionally or unintentionally made by the client or representative of the client directly or indirectly.
- Additional charges are applicable if we are required to go out of scope of our services offered. (For example; out of province services that require a Notary Public and sent to another jurisdiction.) Such additional charges will be discussed with the client before the commencement of any additional work.
- A minimum retainer of $200 is require before YYC Process Serving will begin any kind of work.
- Upon completion of the services rendered, the final invoice will be issued less the retainer and payment of the final amount will be due upon receipt of the invoice.
- YYC Process Serving conveniently offers the following payment methods, Cash, Certified Cheque, Money Order, Visa, MasterCard, Interac e-Transfer. We do not accept cheques unless the organization had made prior arrangements which have been approved by management.